Manage your weight and overweight
Promincil helps to complete its diet with an organic and natural solution, a synergy of 3 plants in SIPF form known for their effectiveness: rockweed, meadowsweet and horsetail.
How does it work?
- By a satiety effect, i. e. appetite suppressant.
- By stimulating thermogenesis and lipolysis: i.e. fat burning.
- By adding silica: to firm the skin.
- By activating diuresis through a draining action that improves renal elimination of water.
- Rockweed is a brown seaweed found along the North Sea. It is mainly used in weight management and to stimulate lymphatic circulation. Rockweed is above all a powerful appetite suppressant and diuretic.
- Known for centuries, the meadowsweet, formerly called ulmaire, is a plant native to Europe. In the 19th century, it was recognized for its medicinal properties thanks to Abbot Obriat, who used it to treat dropsy. Subsequently, Dr. Tessier of the Hôtel-Dieu de Lyon highlighted its diuretic properties and draining action, helping to reduce excess water.
- Horsetail could be considered as THE bone rebuilder. It was in ancient Greece that Pliny the elder first praised his merits. Then, it was in the 16th century that its remineralizing action was highlighted in popular medicine. It then began to be used to treat joint and bone problems.
The SIPF process
Patented in Europe, the SIPF manufacturing process guarantees the preservation of all components as they were found in their native state in the fresh plant. This process, labelled AB by Ecocert, restores the biochemical integrity of the fresh plant (the totum), for optimal efficiency.