This Cookies Management Charter is intended for users (visitors, prospective customers and customers) of the website www.synergiashop.com (hereinafter the “SITE”), namely any person who accesses and browses the SITE. By browsing the SITE, you agree that the cookies as described below may be placed on your terminal in accordance with this Cookies Management Charter.
2. WHO COLLECTS MY DATA?
The entity responsible for processing user data collected via the SITE is SYNERGIA (hereinafter referred to as “WE” or “SYNERGIA”), a simplified limited liability company, with a capital of 1,220,000 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Le Puy-En-Velay under the number 448 981 944 and whose registered office is located in Le Poyet – 43 500 BEAUNE-SUR-ARZON. We are therefore responsible for collecting your data.
3. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. It saves certain information about your online browsing or behaviour which allows us to improve and facilitate your user experience.
4. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The cookies used on our SITE are used to differentiate you in order to improve your browsing experience and the services that we offer you. In practice, cookies allow us to authenticate and identify you, and to speed up your browsing experience on our SITE and the access to its various features. If and where appropriate, it can help us to establish audience statistics for our SITE in order for us to improve and constantly offer you more convenience when visiting our SITE.
5. THE SITE’S COOKIES AND THEIR PURPOSE
We favour transparency when processing your data. For this reason and to ensure that you are as clearly informed as possible, you will find below the list of the various cookies used on the SITE and their purpose:
5.1. Our first-party cookies
Our first-party cookies are “technical” and “functional” cookies which allow us to improve your browsing experience on our SITE. These cookies will send information to our SITE and your browser in order to optimise your browsing experience on our SITE (storing of information relating to a form (identifier, address), your terminal’s display preferences (language, resolution), security measures such as the expiry of your session, etc.).
- _ga: Google Analytics cookies http://www.google.com/analytics - Duration: Two-year persistent cookie.
- _gat: Google Analytics cookies http://www.google.com/analytics - Duration: 10 minutes.
Basic status: cookies enabled – Deactivate the cookies – Save.
Be aware that browsing our SITE and/or using some of its features may be altered if you choose to deactivate these cookies.
5.2. Third-party cookies
It is possible that partner companies or advertising agencies may install cookies on your terminal while you browse our SITE. The use of these cookies is subject to the same restrictions on personal data protection established by the French Data Protection Act. These cookies are known as audience measurement cookies. They help us to establish statistics and better understand how you use our SITE in order to optimise the services and features that we can offer you:
- “Google Analytics” cookies: These cookies, described on Google, allow to collect anonymous information and generate reports on user statistics of the SITE without you being personally identified by Google.
6. INSTALLING THESE COOKIES: IT’S YOUR CHOICE
On your computers, Smartphones and other internet access terminals, by default the browsing software accepts the cookies on websites. However you remain in control of the installation of these cookies as, in addition to the options which are given to you below for deactivating our cookies, you also have the option to configure your browsing software in order to:
- accept or refuse the cookies that are on the SITE.
- systematically refuse all the cookies.
- request that your consent be required for each cookie that you encounter whilst browsing the internet.
To do this, simply refer to your browsing software and follow its instructions. For example:
- With Internet Explorer™: Tools Menu/Internet Options/Confidentiality Tab/Choose the desired level
- With Firefox™: Tools Menu/Options/Privacy Tab/Choose the desired options
- With Chrome™: Configuration Menu (settings logo)/Settings/Advanced Settings/Content Settings/Choose the desired options
- With Safari™: Safari (settings logo)/Preferences/Security/View cookies/Choose the desired options
- With Opera™: Tools Menu/Preferences/Advanced Tab/Cookies Section/Manage cookies/ Choose the desired options
As indicated above, by choosing to block our technical and functional cookies, there is a risk that your browsing of our SITE and/or the use of some of its features may be altered.
7. YOUR CONSENT
By browsing our SITE, you agree that we may install “technical” cookies which access, record and view information stored on your computer:
- with the sole purpose of allowing or facilitating communication by electronic means;
- and strictly necessary for supplying the SITE's online communication service.
When registering on the SITE, you were informed of the presence of audience measurement cookies, which are designed to be used, in particular, for compiling statistics to help us improve, and of the option not to accept these cookies by deactivating them via this Cookies Management Charter.
8. YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS, DELETION AND OBJECTION
As with other data, you may exercise your rights of data access, deletion and objection by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to SYNERGIA, Le Poyet – 43 500 BEAUNE-SUR-ARZON by indicating “Data Protection” as the subject and providing proof of your identity. Furthermore, if your web browser allows it, you may at any time deactivate these cookies by referring to the procedures detailed above.
9. STORAGE DURATION
In any event, the cookies stored on your computer or any other element used to identify you for statistical or audience purposes will have lifespan of no more than six months. This duration will not be automatically extended when you revisit the SITE. After this time, the raw attendance data associated with an identifier shall either be deleted or anonymised.